A yummy desert that is good warm or cold, with or without soy ice cream. (serve with real ice cream if dairy isn't an issue for you).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut apples thinly, mix with 3 tbs sugar and 1 tsp cinnamon.
- 2Set aside.
- 3Cream together sugar and margarine until light and fluffy.
- 4Add egg and beat well.
- 5Add vanilla.
- 6Sift in flour with baking powder and mix well.
- 7Spread half the batter in a greased and floured 8 inch square pan.
- 8Place apples in even line, close together on batter.
- 9Place remaining batter in lattice fashine (or drop in spoonfuls) on top.
- 10Bake for 50 minutes at 350.
- 11Serve hot or cold.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dutch Apple Cake - Dairy Free
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 388.0
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 20.6 mg
- Sodium 169.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 43.3 g
- Protein 4.1 g