Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
A yummy desert that is good warm or cold, with or without soy ice cream. (serve with real ice cream if dairy isn't an issue for you).
- Cut apples thinly, mix with 3 tbs sugar and 1 tsp cinnamon.
- Set aside.
- Cream together sugar and margarine until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and beat well.
- Add vanilla.
- Sift in flour with baking powder and mix well.
- Spread half the batter in a greased and floured 8 inch square pan.
- Place apples in even line, close together on batter.
- Place remaining batter in lattice fashine (or drop in spoonfuls) on top.
- Bake for 50 minutes at 350.
- Serve hot or cold.