- 1 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup almonds, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup almond paste, cut up real fine
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter and sugars together; then beat in the eggs.
- Add the flour and soda and then mix in the almond paste.
- If dough gets too stiff andd a few drops of water.
- Mix in the nut meats.
- Drop by teaspoonful on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake in 325° oven for 15 minutes.