Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
A quick and easy dessert, good for unexpected company or a quick pot luck dish.
- 595.33 g can cherry pie filling or 595.33 g can blueberry pie filling
- 425.24 g can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 510.29 g box yellow cake mix, dry
- 236.59 ml chopped nuts
- 236.59 ml margarine
- In greased 9x13" pan, dump pineapple.
- Spoon pie filling on top.
- Dump dry cake mix on top and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle nuts on top.
- Slice margarine and place evenly on top.
- Bake at 350 deg for 1 hour.
- Cool and eat.
I've made this cake for over 40 years & it is not only EASY, it is DELICIOUS & everyone always wants the recipe! I've only used cherry pie filling.
Crumbly, buttery, tangy, sweet and fruity all at once. Easy and delicious!
Oh my GOSH was this ever delicious. I had never heard of Dump Cake but I am all about quick and easy cooking. The reviews were so good I had to try it. I used blueberry pie filling and left of the nuts. My house smelled so good while it was cooking I couldn't stand it. I didn't let it cool much before my spoon fell in. I had to share it will a friend it was so good. Her and her husband also loved it. So did mine when he got home. The only bad thing I can say is the 4 of us at the whole thing in that one sitting, LOL. I can't wait to try this with apple and strawberry pie filling too. This is now on the top dessert list for me. Thank you.