1/1 Photo of Dulce De Leche Cheesecake
This pie puts a sweet new twist on a classic dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon whipping cream or 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 egg
- 1 (6 ounce) keebler ready crust shortbread pie crusts
- 1In heavy small saucepan combine 1/2 cup cream and brown sugar. Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves. Bring to moderate, steady boil. Boil, uncovered, about 5 minutes or until mixture is reduced to 1/2 cup, stirring occasionally. Stir in sweetened condensed milk. Refrigerate.
- 2In small mixing bowl beat cream cheese, granulated sugar and flour on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy. Add 1 tablespoon cream, vanilla and peel. Beat until combined. Add egg, beating until just combined.
- 3Pour into crust. Place on baking sheet. Drizzle with half of brown sugar mixture. Gently swirl with knife. Bake at 350* for 30 to 35 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- 4Before serving, in small saucepan cook and stir remaining brown sugar mixture over low heat until warm. Cut cheesecake into wedges. Drizzle with warm brown sugar mixture.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dulce De Leche Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 352.5
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 96.3 mg
- Sodium 171.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 32.5 g
- Protein 4.5 g