Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Vegetarian Times. Cooking and prep times are estimates.
Make and share this Drunken Goat Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- Combine wine, brown sugar, orange, and cinnamon stick in saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium low, and simmer 20 to 25 minutes, or until liquid has reduced to about 3/4 cup.
- Strain sauce into small bowl, discard orange slices and cinnamon, and return to pan.
- Whisk in pectin, and simmer 1 minute, or until thickened. Cool.
- Place cheese on plate. Pour sauce over top, sprinkle with pistachios, and serve with crackers or slices of French bread.