Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These scones are soooooooo delicious and simple to make. I sent some to my brother in Iraq and all his soldiers loved them!!! These are great because they're not overly sweet, but completely delicious.
- Preheat oven to 450. Grease or spray a large cookie sheet.
- Stir together dry ingredients including the sugar. Cut butter into flour mixture. Add raisins (or whatever you use), stir to mix well.
- Beat egg in measuring cup. Add milk to make 1 cup. Stir into flour.
- Drop roughly tablespoon size scoops on cookie sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- (You can knead 15-20 times and roll out and cut if you wish -- but I prefer the ease of the drop method.).