1/8 Photos of Dressed Peas
This recipe is from "Company's Coming for Christmas". We really like it as one of our veggies with Christmas dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat and mix all the sauce ingredients (except peas) in a saucepan.
- 2Stir until it boils and thickens slightly.
- 3Cook peas according to instructions on the package.
- 4Drain peas; add sauce to warm peas, mix and serve.
- 5Peas may also be served as a cold vegetable.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dressed Peas
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 68.6
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 145.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 4.4 g