Black Russian Pie
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This recipe is from Company's Coming for Christmas....sounds like a winner to me!! Times are a guess.
- Ready In:
CHOCOLATE GRAHAM CRUST
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 24 large marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup Kahlua
- 1 cup whipping cream
- chocolate-covered coffee beans, for garnish if desired
- FOR CRUST:.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Melt butter in a saucepan.
- Stir in graham cracker crumbs, sugar and cocoa. Reserve 1/3 cup of this mixture and press the remainder in a 9-inch pie pan - bottom and sides.
- Bake for 10 min and cool.
- FOR FILLING:.
- Put marshmallows, milk and salt in a large saucepan.
- Heat, stirring often, until melted and smooth.
- Chill until it mounds and stir in Kahlua.
- Beat the whipping cream in a small bowl until stiff.
- Fold in marshmallow mixture and turn into cooled pie shell.
- Garnish with reserved crumb mixture and coffee beans.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION