Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Found this on the back of a diced tomatoes can.
Make and share this Down Home Beef Skillet recipe from Food.com.
- 453.59 g lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 236.59 ml water
- 236.59 ml salsa
- 236.59 ml Mexican-style corn
- 2 (822.13 g) candiced tomatoes in puree
- 354.88 ml quick-cooking rice
- 233.88 g can peas, drained
- Brown beef and onion in a large skillet until no longer pink, drain.
- Add remaining ingredients EXCEPT peas. Bring to a boil; cook 2 minutes. Blend in peas.
- Cover and remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes. Serve.
Very nice. Perfect after soccer meal. Easy and filling. Most ingredients you would have in the house already. Kids and adults both enjoyed it. My son wanted to use it as a taco or burrito filling in the future. Thanks for sharing looneytunesfan!