Prep 30 mins
Cook 21 mins
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1⁄4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Grease a 12-cup muffin pan.
- In a big bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk together sugar, and eggs until well blended; whisk in buttermilk, butter, oil, and vanilla until well blended.
- Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and stir until just blended.
- Gently fold in raspberries.
- Divide batter equally among prepared muffin cups.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon raspberry jam in the center of each mound of batter.
- Using the tip of a knife, swirl jam into batter.
- Bake for 17-21 minutes or until tops are golden and a pick comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes, then transfer to the rack to cool.