- 6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled, cut in half, and yolks mashed in a bowl
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, plus
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon deviled ham, plus
- 2 teaspoons deviled ham
- 2 teaspoons chopped black olives
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons capers, well drained
- black pepper
- sliced ripe olives, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, mix together the mashed yolks, mayonnaise, and mustard; mix well.
- Stir in the deviled ham, olives, and capers; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Fill the whites evenly with the mixture; garnish each egg half with an olive slice.
- Cover and chill a few hours before serving.