Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is from BOB'S RED MILL. I haven't tried these yet, but those I have are delish, as are his products.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 2⁄3 cup soymilk or 2⁄3 cup rice milk or 2⁄3 cup cow milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- Cream together magarine and sugar, then add oil.
- Slowly stir in vanilla and milk til blended.
- In separate bowl, mix dry ingredients.
- Stir into the"wet" ingredients and mix.
- When half mixed, pour in the chips and blend til ingredients are just mixed.
- Drop by generous spoonful onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake ate 350% for 10- 15 minutes.
Amazing and super easy. And they actually turned out like the picture. I rolled them into balls instead of like dropping them and they turned out perfect. I would definitely recommend this recipe to everyone. Especially if you are like cookie illiterate.
Easy, tasty vegan cookies! I was dubious since there are no eggs, but they worked out great. I made tablespoonfulls and flattened them before cooking, they don't spread much so can be close together.
These are nice and simple. I used peanut butter chips. Not to sweet, so you don't feel bad if you give your kids second.