1/3 Photos of Double Chocolate Cookies
Myrna 2's Note:
This is from BOB'S RED MILL. I haven't tried these yet, but those I have are delish, as are his products.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together magarine and sugar, then add oil.
- 2Slowly stir in vanilla and milk til blended.
- 3In separate bowl, mix dry ingredients.
- 4Stir into the"wet" ingredients and mix.
- 5When half mixed, pour in the chips and blend til ingredients are just mixed.
- 6Drop by generous spoonful onto greased cookie sheet.
- 7Bake ate 350% for 10- 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Chocolate Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.4
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 107.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 2.3 g