Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I don't remember where I got this recipe, but if you like cherries, you'll really like this one!
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (16 ounce) canpitted dark sweet cherries, drained
- 2⁄3 cup quick oats
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- Mix pie filling& cherries in an ungreased 8x8 baking pan.
- Combine oats, baking mix, brown sugar, nuts, butter& cinnamon until crumbly; sprinkle over fruit.
- Bake uncovered until fruit is hot& bubbly, and topping is golden brown, approximately 45 minutes.
We loved this. Put a little cool whip on top and it was awsome!!!
i love this crumble after reading scancan's review, i realized that i haven't reviewed. this is easy to make and uses pantry friendly ingrdients. i usually double the topping and don't use the nuts. great with a little vanilla ice cream on it!!!!!
Very, very good; I am enjoying this enormously. Next time I'll double the topping though which went really well with the cherries. I didn't use the nuts however, and I used old-fashioned oats.