- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (16 ounce) canpitted dark sweet cherries, drained
- 2⁄3 cup quick oats
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- Mix pie filling& cherries in an ungreased 8x8 baking pan.
- Combine oats, baking mix, brown sugar, nuts, butter& cinnamon until crumbly; sprinkle over fruit.
- Bake uncovered until fruit is hot& bubbly, and topping is golden brown, approximately 45 minutes.