- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups mashed ripe bananas (2 to 3 bananas)
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 cups post selects Banana Nut Crunch cereal
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
- Beat eggs in small bowl; stir in bananas, oil and water.
- Add to flour mixture; stir just until moistened.
- Stir in cereal and walnuts.
- Pour into greased 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
- Bake 55 to 65 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan.
- Cool completely on wire rack.