Double Chocolate Banana Nut Muffins
photo by IdesofBlue
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 bananas
- 2⁄3 cup coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup pecan pieces
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix all wet ingredients in medium bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and mix thoroughly.
- Add chocolate chips and pecan pieces and mix until evenly distributed.
- Use paper liners or grease a muffin tin and fill to 3/4 full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!