photo by Sharlene~W
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease 18 muffin cups.
- (I like to shoot a bit of Pam or other non-stick spray in muffin/cupcake paper liners).
- In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- With pastry blender cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Stir in walnuts.
- In blender or in food processor, process bananas, milk, eggs and vanilla just until bananas are chopped.
- Add banana mixture to flour mixture; and stir both mixtures until well blended.
- Bake until muffins appear golden and toothpick inserted in center of muffin comes out clean, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Immediately remove muffins from pan.
- Serve warm, or cool on wire rack to serve later.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in the San Francisco area and love it here. I discovered Recipezaar (then Food.com..Genius Kitchen) in 2001 and have been so happy to have my favorite recipes stored safely here. I am mother to 7 and grandmother to 7. I love to knit, smock, sew, etc., but my favorite hobby of the moment is traditional rug hooking. This is a sample of what I do.? It's called "November".? I dyed most of the wool myself. It is made from wool flannel, cut into strips a little less than 1/4" and then worked into a linen backing. This is my 3rd rug.