Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This almost sounds too easy to be good, but it is delicious!
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can rotel, undrained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can low-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can low-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 loaf Velveeta cheese, diced
- 2 teaspoons cumin powder
- crushed Doritos
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 cups Minute Rice
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup tomato sauce
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium-high. Add onion and cook until tender.
- Add rice and stir to coat in oil and cook about one minute.
- Add broth and tomato sauce, bring to a boil, then cover and reduce heat to low for 5-10 minutes.
- While rice is cooking, combine soups, Rotel, Velveeta and cumin in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on High for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken and continue heating in the microwave until Velveeta is melted and mixture is hot.
- Serve chicken over rice, topped with crushed Doritoes. Yum!