1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Nat Da Brat's Note:
A wonderful tasty Jamaican treat, posted compliments of a member of Negril.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2Grease and flour a 10 inch tube pan.
- 3Into a large bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- 4Make a well in the flour mixture.
- 5Add the mashed bananas, oil, vanilla, eggs and pineapple with juice.
- 6Fold in the nuts.
- 7Pour batter into prepared pan.
- 8Bake in the preheated oven for 90 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- 9Allow to cool completely on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Doctor Bird Cake
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 366.9
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 39.6 mg
- Sodium 238.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 29.6 g
- Protein 4.4 g