Recipe by Sara 76
I started making this recipe a few years ago when I found it on the Cadbury website. It has become a favourite in our family, and also a favourite for my market stall. It's rich, chocolatey, and the best mousse I have ever had!
- 125 g cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 250 g dark cooking chocolate
- 600 ml thickened cream, lightly whipped
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar and egg together until smooth.
- Break the chocolate into small pieces and melt over a double boiler or in the microwave.
- Add the melted chocolate to the cream cheese mixture and stir through until well combined. Stir in the cream, again stirring until well combined. Chill until required.
- Pipe or spoon into glass bowls, chocolate cups, or use as a filling for desserts.