Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a fun dessert for the kids. It is nice if you add gummy worms to stick down in it. I hope you enjoy!!!
- 20 ounces Oreo cookies
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 (3 1/3 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding
- 3 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- Cream butter, cream cheese, and powdered sugar.
- In another bowl mix pudding, milk, and cool whip.
- Add cool whip mixture to butter mixture and mix well.
- Crush 1 roll oreos and put on bottom of container. (can use 9x13 pan but i prefer to use a tin flower pot)
- Add 1/2 of pudding mixture.
- Crush 2nd row of oreos and add to top of pudding mixture, then add rest of pudding mixture.
- Crush third row of oreos and put on top of pudding.
- Refridgerate overnight.