Prep 50 mins
Cook 15 mins
Dinner rolls, or yeast rolls, with no kneading required! Easy to make, and serves as a great addition to any meal. This recipe is originally from simplydailyrecipes.com. Prep time includes time for dough to rise. Enjoy!
- 7.08 g package fast-rising active dry yeast
- 314.66 ml milk, warm
- 709.77-828.06 ml flour
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml salt
- 14.79 ml butter, melted
- coarse salt
- Dissolve yeast in warm milk with sugar in electric mixer bowl.
- Stir in 1 cup flour, oil, and 1 tsp salt; beat until smooth.
- Stir in enough remaining flour, scraping dough from sides of bowl, until soft dough foms.
- Cover and let rise in warm, dry place until doubled, about 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Prep a 12 cup muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Punch down dough in center and fold over a few times. Pinch off 1 inch balls of dough and quickly roll in palms of hands.
- Put 3 balls in each muffin cup. Brush with melted butter, sprinkle with coarse salt.
- Bake 12-15 minutes until crust is golden brown. Immediately remove from pan.
- Serve warm, or store loosely covered.