From vegfamily.com originally. The tofu mix takes the place of the egg as binder. You may add more spices or onion and garlic to taste.
- Preheat 400F oven. Chop 1/2 potatoes coarsely.
- Place them, the tofu, onion and garlic into food processor. Process to Mixed well.
- Place in bowl. Shred the remaining potatoes, discarding liquid and add with remaining ingredients to tofu mix.
- Stir until well blended. 1/4 cup per pancake. Spoon onto cookie sheet. Flatten tops with turner. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.
- Serve with applesauce and soy sour cream.