A bit less fattening than the original version.
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs potatoes (shredded or grated)
- 1 onion (shredded or grated)
- 2 eggs
- salt, pepper
- 1⁄4 cup matzo meal or 1/4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Drain excess liquid from potatoes. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Spray two baking sheets.
- Add latke mixture by 1/4 cup; flatten.
- Bake 15 minutes; turn latkes; and bake 10 minutes longer.
- Serve with applesauce or sour cream.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION