Recipe by Kate in Ontario
This recipe is one I adapted from a Kingsford Grilling book. You can cut back on the dill or dijon if you like. It is a simple recipe with lots of flavour. Prep time includes marinating time
Top Review by Gingerbear
This recipe was rather bland but it was ok for the most part. I didnt put the potatoes on skewers I just put them in foil and put them on the charcoaler. I had to add butter to this recipe which made it more tasty and the dill in this recipe was also very good. The next time perhaps I will put the potatoes on skewers and maybe they will taste better.
- 2 lbs small red potatoes, scrubbed (cut in half if they are large)
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Microwave potatoes in 1/4 C of water, covered for about 8 minutes on high or until barely tender.
- Drain potatoes.
- Mix remaining ingredients together and add potatoes.
- Marinate at least 30 minutes.
- Place on metal skewers or bamboo skewers that have soaked in water 30 minutes.
- Grill over medium heat about 10 minutes or until golden and crispy turning occasionally.