Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
- Pack beans, lengthwise, into hot jars, leaving 1/4-inch head space.
- For each pint, add 1/4 teaspoon cayenne, 1 garlic clove, and 1 head dill.
- Combine remaining ingredients and bring to boiling.
- Pour boiling hot over beans, leaving 1/4-inch head space.
- Adjust caps.
- Process pints and quarts 10 minutes in boiling water bath.
My family is nuts about these! I've made at least three batches so far and am going out to get the supplies for more. It seems to be a favorite with the men in the family ... they claim it goes really well with beer.
Very good, I added pepper corns to the jars