Top Review by auntie shelley
My family is nuts about these! I've made at least three batches so far and am going out to get the supplies for more. It seems to be a favorite with the men in the family ... they claim it goes really well with beer.
- 2 lbs green beans, trimmed
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 garlic cloves
- 4 heads dill weed
- 1⁄4 cup canning salt (pickling)
- 2 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 1⁄2 cups white vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Pack beans, lengthwise, into hot jars, leaving 1/4-inch head space.
- For each pint, add 1/4 teaspoon cayenne, 1 garlic clove, and 1 head dill.
- Combine remaining ingredients and bring to boiling.
- Pour boiling hot over beans, leaving 1/4-inch head space.
- Adjust caps.
- Process pints and quarts 10 minutes in boiling water bath.