Pumpkin Ice Cream Easy 4 Ingredients
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 quarts vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 3⁄4 cups pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice (don`t use last years buy fresh)
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- Mix the pumpkin, spices and brown sugar together.
- Fold in the softened ice cream.
- Taste to adjust spices to your likings!
- Freeze to desired consistency.
Join The Conversation
I halved this recipe using Dreyer's half the fat vanilla ice cream. Like all pumpkin ice cream recipes, it's frozen solid ( i.e. unscoopable) when you take it out of the freezer, but letting it sit for 20 minutes on the counter takes care of that problem. First off, let me say that the pumpkin, spice, and sugar mixture (I had to have a taste) was mmm so tasty!! I also tried the "from scratch" pumpkin ice cream recipe by Sue Lau, and I actually preferred this recipe's taste; it has a stronger pumpkin flavor while Sue?s is more about spice. The only downside I found to this is that, unless you thaw it completely, the ice cream has an "icy" texture that you kind of have to chew, but this might be due to the fact that I used low fat ice cream. Overall, quick and easy. Thanks!