- 6 small zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream (plain yoghurt may be subbed)
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh dill
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook and stir zucchini, onion and garlic in oil in skillet over medium heat until zucchini is light brown, 8 to 10 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper; remove from heat. Mix sour cream and dill; stir into zucchini mixture, until heated through.
- This is as good at room temperature as it is hot.