Recipe by iris5555
From Southern Living. You could also use orzo or brown rice.
Top Review by LilsMom
This is a nice easy recipe. The flavor was very bright and vibrant and worked well with the chicken with wine dish I prepared. When I reheated some of the leftovers I mixed it with some plain yogurt and it tasted great - gave it almost an Asian flair, like sticky rice.
- 1 cup uncooked long-grain rice
- 1 (14 ounce) canquartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill or 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dried dill
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons grated lime rind
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper