- 1 lb boneless beef sirloin, cut into 1/2 pieces
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper seasoning salt
- 2 (12 ounce) jarshome-style beef gravy
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 4 unpeeled small red potatoes, cut into 1/2 to 3/4 cubes (about 2 cups)
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen cut green beans (from 1-lb. bag)
- 2 medium carrots, sliced (1 cup)
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle beef with peppered seasoned salt.
- In a 4-quart Dutch oven or 12” nonstick skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat about 4 minutes, stirring frequently, until brown.
- Stir in gravy, water, mustard, and thyme until well blended.
- Stir in potatoes, green beans and carrots. Heat to boiling; reduce heat to medium-low.
- Cover and cook 20-22 minutes, stirring occasionally, until potatoes and beans are tender.