1/11 Photos of Dijon Pork Roast With Cranberries (Crock Pot)
5 hrs 10 mins
New to slow cooking, I recently came across this recipe while perusing a cookbook from Mom's collection. Though I have not tried this yet, I'm keeping it here safe for when the time comes. I'm guessing that the honey mustard can be replaced with a combination of equal parts dijon mustard and honey.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the allspice, salt and pepper. Rub over the surface of the roast. Place roast in slow cooker.
- 2Blend mustard, honey, orange zest, and onion flakes. Pour over the roast. Sprinkle cranberries on top.
- 3Cook for 4 to 6 hours on low or 2 to 3 hours on high. Pork should be fork tender but not falling apart.
- 4Remove pork and allow to rest for 5 to 7 minutes.
- 5Skim fat from the top of the sauce.
- 6Slice meat and serve with sauce on top or allow diners to ladle on themselves.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dijon Pork Roast With Cranberries (Crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 352.1
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 122.5 mg
- Sodium 185.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 43.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
honey dijon mustard