New to slow cooking, I recently came across this recipe while perusing a cookbook from Mom's collection. Though I have not tried this yet, I'm keeping it here safe for when the time comes. I'm guessing that the honey mustard can be replaced with a combination of equal parts dijon mustard and honey.
- Combine the allspice, salt and pepper. Rub over the surface of the roast. Place roast in slow cooker.
- Blend mustard, honey, orange zest, and onion flakes. Pour over the roast. Sprinkle cranberries on top.
- Cook for 4 to 6 hours on low or 2 to 3 hours on high. Pork should be fork tender but not falling apart.
- Remove pork and allow to rest for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Skim fat from the top of the sauce.
- Slice meat and serve with sauce on top or allow diners to ladle on themselves.