Recipe by LeahMarie
If you like Dijon mustard as much as I do, I think you will like these! Came from a friend of mine and they are very simple to make. Enjoy!
Top Review by Chef-Boy-I-Be Illinois
Easy, marvelous tasting and good enough for company. My partner, who doesn't like Dijon, chowed down on these. I pounded my chops to about 1/4" thick (it makes the meat more tender) and spread Dijon on both sides along with some crushed rosemary (I don't know, I just think pork screams for rosemary) and salt and pepper. I dipped both sides in the breadcrumb mixture (sans olive oil) and placed on a cooking rack above a foil lined baking pan so both sides could brown up in the oven. I sprayed both sides with a little olive oil cooking spray and baked for 60 minutes and they were brown to perfection. Absolutely delicious and very easy to make for a weeknight dinner. Thank you LeahMarie for sharing this recipe!
- 4 pork chops
- 1⁄2-1 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 cups plain breadcrumbs or 2 cups Italian breadcrumbs
- Dijon mustard
- olive oil, enough to moisten mixture
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Mix all of above ingredients (EXCEPT mustard) together in one bowl; set aside.
- Spread mustard on one side of pork to your liking.
- Dip mustard side of chops into breadcrumb mixture, and place in baking dish.
- Bake until crisp about 40 minutes.
- If chops are not crunchy, place under broiler until done.