Recipe by Mille®
A delightful dressing for just about any kind of salad.
Top Review by Normaone
I have been searching for a really tasty and easy to prepare salad dressing that uses fairly common ingredients and this is it! This particular combination really works well with a tossed salad. Feta cheese is a nice alternative to Parmesan, if you happen to have some on hand. But the recipe as it stands was just what I was looking for. Thanks Miller.
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon tarragon vinegar (you can substitute another herbal vinegar or plain)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup good quality, grated parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (Optional)