Creamy Parmesan Dressing
A great salad dressing with a nice tangy flavor. The taste compliments lasagne, spaghetti, and other similar Italian dishes. Tonight I tried some leftover sauce on a salad of baby spinach and romaine with crumbled albacore tuna--it was fabulous. I at least double the recipe every time I make it because 1/3 cup just isn't enough. From Cuisine at Home.
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Whisk together mayonnaise, Parmesan, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.