Lemon Parmesan Vinaigrette
This makes about 1 cup and is the perfect alternative to creamy Caesar dressings. I use this on my Recipe #484939 but it also makes a great bread dipper.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄4 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Whisk all ingredients except for oil until well combined.
- Slowly drizzle in the oil, whisking constantly until the mixture is combined.
- Store dressing in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION