Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delightful dressing for just about any kind of salad.
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon tarragon vinegar (you can substitute another herbal vinegar or plain)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup good quality, grated parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (Optional)
- Blend all ingredients together.
I have been searching for a really tasty and easy to prepare salad dressing that uses fairly common ingredients and this is it! This particular combination really works well with a tossed salad. Feta cheese is a nice alternative to Parmesan, if you happen to have some on hand. But the recipe as it stands was just what I was looking for. Thanks Miller.
This has a very good combination of flavors. I did not add the salt and I have to say it doesn't really need it. It doesn't overpower the veggies on the salad. Thanks for another great recipe Miller.
I've upped my rating of 4 stars to 5. I liked it even better the 2nd and 3rd day! I will definetely make this again. Original review: Dressing was good. I used Balsamic vinegar and used half grated Parmesan and half grated Swiss cheese.