Recipe by loof
A tasty fettuccine that's a great way to use leftover chicken!
Top Review by PaulaG
With precooked chicken this makes a wonderful and quick weeknight meal. The recipe was reduced to serve 2. Being the garlic lover I am, I added 2 cloves of minced garlic. In place of roasted red peppers, I tossed in a handful of reconstituted sun dried tomatoes that were coarsely chopped for color and sprinkled freshly grated Parmesan cheese over all at serving time along with ground black pepper. A very delicious meal served with steamed vegetables on the side.
- 1 (9 ounce) package spinach fettuccine
- 3⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1⁄4 cup chopped roasted red pepper (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook fettuccine as directed on package. Drain well and return the pasta to the pot.
- Add the cream and mustard to the pasta in the pot. Cook over medium heat, mixing well, about 2 minutes or until hot.
- Add chicken and red peppers (if using) and heat through.