Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
So easy and tasty, and good for you too!
- 1 chicken, quartered
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 tablespoon Italian herb seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes, dissolved in 1/2 cup water
- Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper and garlic salt.
- Place in shallow pan or casserole and sprinkle with remaining ingredients.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes in a 325° oven, turning once after 15 minutes.
- Baste occasionally.
- Turn, skin side up. Cover and bake 30 minutes more or until tender.
F A N T A S T I C !!! I've made this 5 times since I found this recipe a month ago. My family loves it! So much flavor and it's easy to make! Thank you for posting this wonderful recipe! :)
My oldest daughter began making this for our family 17 years ago when she was 15 years old. The love she put into it made it extra special! It is definately a family favorite!
This was a nice way to bake chicken. I cut it down to 1 bone in breast for my lunch. It smelled divine and tasted great. Thanks for posting this one!