- 1 chicken, quartered
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 tablespoon Italian herb seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes, dissolved in 1/2 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper and garlic salt.
- Place in shallow pan or casserole and sprinkle with remaining ingredients.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes in a 325° oven, turning once after 15 minutes.
- Baste occasionally.
- Turn, skin side up. Cover and bake 30 minutes more or until tender.