Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I ripped this one right off the Crystal Light website. I LOVE any kind of frozen treat year round. This one is great because it's a tasty alternative to doing without and you don't even need an ice cream maker. I love raspberry, but I'd be willing to bet the other flavors are great too!
- 1 (8 ounce) container sugar-free Cool Whip
- 3 cups skim milk
- 1 (1 7/8 ounce) container crystal light raspberry powdered drink mix
- Stir together the milk and Crystal Light, making sure all the powder is dissolved. Freeze for 2 hours or partially frozen.
- Spoon the mixture into blender container; cover. Blend on high speed until smooth. Return to bowl. Stir in whipped topping.
- Freeze 4 hours or until frozen.
- To serve, let stand at room temperature 20 minutes to soften.