Recipe by Redneck Epicurean
I ripped this one right off the Crystal Light website. I LOVE any kind of frozen treat year round. This one is great because it's a tasty alternative to doing without and you don't even need an ice cream maker. I love raspberry, but I'd be willing to bet the other flavors are great too!
Top Review by ElaineAnn
Made this with Crystal light rasberry lemonade and lite Cool Whip.So easy and no ice cream maker needed. This was so refreshing! As I enjoyed a serving I said a prayer in remembrance of my little friend Amy! She's cooking for the Angels now!
- 1 (8 ounce) container sugar-free Cool Whip
- 3 cups skim milk
- 1 (1 7/8 ounce) container crystal light raspberry powdered drink mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together the milk and Crystal Light, making sure all the powder is dissolved. Freeze for 2 hours or partially frozen.
- Spoon the mixture into blender container; cover. Blend on high speed until smooth. Return to bowl. Stir in whipped topping.
- Freeze 4 hours or until frozen.
- To serve, let stand at room temperature 20 minutes to soften.