Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
these are better for you than store bought diabetic cookies
- 4 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups margarine
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 egg whites
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Cream Butter and sugars then add eggs and vanilla, set aside.
- Next mix flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Add dry mix to wet mix and add pecans.
- Drop cookie dough by teaspoon fulls onto a nonstick cookie sheet and bake 6-8 minute depending on your oven.
- Let cookies cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar.