- 2 packages frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 6 teaspoons sugar
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch white pepper
- 2 tablespoons very soft butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine corn, cream, milk and seasonings in a saucepan and bring to a boil stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes uncovered-stirring.
- Blend butter and flour together and gradually drop small pieces into the corn mixture, mixing well-cook 2 minutes more to thicken.