Recipe by Marzalicious
Your kids will love'm.
Top Review by Fragilethunder
This is the exactly perfect deviled egg recipe. I believe 3 generations at least have used this recipe and these eggs are always the most favorite appetizer at every holiday. Sometimes we add a little bit of sweet pickle liquid. Even the in laws gobble them up. Make twice as many as you think you will need, they are very addictive. Serve with black olives and sweet pickles on the side.
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- salt and pepper (a shake of each)
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 dash paprika (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the eggs (hard boiled).
- Remove the shells form the eggs.
- Cut the eggs in half long ways.
- Take the yolk halves out.
- Mash the egg yolks with a fork.
- Add the salt, pepper, mayo, and mustard.
- Mix until smooth.
- Fill the empty egg whites with yolk mixture.
- Sprinkle with paprika (optional).
- Chill until you are ready to eat them.