A great seafood appetizer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 390F and put rack in middle of oven.
- 2Cook onion and peppers in butter over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes, or until soft.
- 3Transfer to a bowl, add breadcrumbs, mustard, Worcestershire Sauce and Tabasco.
- 4Stir in cream, crab meat and season to taste.
- 5Divide shrimp among 4 individual, buttered gratin dishes; spoon crab mixture over.
- 6Bake on a baking sheet for 12-15 minutes, or until mixture is bubbling and tops are golden-brown.
- 7Serve with lots of crusty bread and chilled, white wine.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deviled Shrimp and Crab
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 485.8
- Calories from Fat 273
- Total Fat 30.3 g
- Saturated Fat 17.6 g
- Cholesterol 202.5 mg
- Sodium 499.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 25.4 g