1/3 Photos of Deviled Eggs With Shrimp Filling (Krevetitäidisega Munad)
ZWT7 Switzerland. Full of Nordic flavours - dill and caraway seeds - with an addition of cooked shrimps. Slightly more festive than the traditional one, and very delicious. From http://nami-nami.blogspot.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil the eggs for 8-10 minutes, then cool under cold running water.
- 2Peel the eggs and halve lengthwise.
- 3Remove the egg yolks and chop them finely.
- 4Put 12 shrimps aside for garnishing.
- 5Chop the rest of the shrimps as finely or coarsely as you wish.
- 6Mix with sour cream, grated lemon zest, ground caraway seeds and chopped dill and egg yolks. Season with salt and pepper.
- 7Spoon the filling onto the egg whites. Place on a serving tray, garnish with whole shrimps and dill sprigs.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deviled Eggs With Shrimp Filling (Krevetitäidisega Munad)
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 51.7
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 112.1 mg
- Sodium 116.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 5.1 g