Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is always a crowd pleaser at any party or Brunch -
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise, style dressing
- 3 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons sliced green olives, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh chives, finely chopped plus more for garnish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Place eggs in large saucepan. Add enough cold water to cover by 1-inch. Cover the pan and bring just to a boil. Remove pan from heat and let eggs stand, covered, for 10 minutes.
- Remove eggs to bowl of cold water and let cool, about 15 minutes. Peel eggs, cut in half lengthwise and remove the yolks to a bowl. Set aside the whites.
- Use a fork to mash the yolks with the remaining ingredients. Mound the yolk mixture back into the hollow of the egg whites, spooning about 1 tablespoons in each half-egg. Sprinkle with reserved chives and serve.
Very different from the norm, but tasty nevertheless. Made for Everyday Holiday Tag Game. :)