- 10 hard-boiled eggs, shells removed
- 4 pieces bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1 green onion, finely minced both green and white parts
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise (or as needed)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- paprika (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice the eggs in half lengthwise and remove the yolks.
- In a mixing bowl mash the yolks with a fork.
- Add the mayonnaise and mustard and keep mashing with the fork until a smooth paste forms.
- Stir in the bacon, green onion, salt and ground black pepper.
- Stuff the filling into the egg white shells.
- Sprinkle the eggs with paprika.
- Cover and chill until serving time.