- 12 hard-boiled eggs
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons scallions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chives, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the eggs in a single layer in the bottom of a large saucepan. Fill the pan with enough water to cover the eggs by 1". Cover and bring to a boil. Once water is boiling, remove the pan from heat and let sit covered for 14 minutes.
- Remove each egg with a slotted spoon and gently place in a bowl of ice-cold water until cool to the touch. Tap each egg all over to crack the shell. Peel under the water in the bowl.
- Slice each egg in half. Scoop out the yolks and place in a medium sized bowl. Combine mayo, mustard, scallions and chives. Mix until well blended. Scoop back into the egg halves. Sprinkle with paprika.