1/2 Photos of Dessert Crepes with Strawberry Cream Filling
Yummy!! This recipe will knock the socks off any guest! This recipe my mother originally found out of a cookbook, but unfortunately I do not know which. This works well with both frozen and fresh strawberries. I'd imagine almost any fruit could be substituted as well. (Prep time does not include chilling of strawberries).
My Private Note
6inch C ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1To make strawberry cream: Combine the strawberries and sugar and chill, anywhere from an hour to overnight.
- 2Drain excess water from strawberries and sugar.
- 3In mixing bowl blend cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
- 4Stir in reserved strawberries.
- 5To make dessert crepes: Beat eggs; add remaining ingredients (batter can be refrigerated up to 2 hours).
- 6Heat pan over med-high heat (you can use an actual crepe pan, but I just use a small frying pan).
- 7When a few drops of water sprinkled on the pan bounces is about the right temperature.
- 8Pour about 1/8 C of batter into pan, tilting to spread evenly.
- 9When the crepe has turned a light brown color you may or may not want to turn to brown other side.
- 10Turn to brown other side if batter has not set.
- 11Fill crepes with strawberry cream.
- 12May serve immedietly or chills well in the refrigerator (up to 2 days).
- 13Before serving I usually sprinkle a little extra powdered sugar on the crepes.
- 14The dessert crepe receipe will also work well with many other fillings.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dessert Crepes with Strawberry Cream Filling
Serving Size: 1 (1302 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.0
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 86.6 mg
- Sodium 195.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 5.3 g