Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
So easy because it starts with a mix, but excellent.
Make and share this Deluxe Corn Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (7 1/2 ounce) packages corn muffin mix
- 1 (14 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded, chopped fine
- Combine muffin mixes with corn, milk and eggs.
- Stir in any optional additional ingredients if desired.
- Fill greased muffin tins 3/4 full.
- Bake in a preheated 400°F oven for 20 minutes or until a tester comes out clean.
Very good and easy to make. I followed the recipe other then I used Betty Crocker corn muffin mix and the packages were 6.5 ounces. I did keep everything the same. I added the optional cheese but not the jalapeno. These were really good, flavorful and moist. Next time I would make smaller muffins instead of 12 big ones. Mine cooked up in about 17 minutes.
Wow! These turned out perfect! My hubby liked them too! Moist and not sweet. I used 2/3 cup of milk as my box's of muffin mix were 8.5 ounces each instead of 7.5 ounces. Gosh, this is the first time I can say my muffins weren't overdone. Thanks!
Yum!!! I added the cheese. This made 12 HUGE muffins. If I were making these in regular muffin tins, it would yield 18.