8 hrs 10 mins
Feast Your Eyes!'s Note:
IT DOESN'T GET EASIER THAN THIS .... Follow these quick and simple steps, and enjoy this tender, delicious roast that serves 12 hungy appetites.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash roast and pat dry with paper towels.
- 2Pour dressing into a gallon size zip-lock plastic bag. Add roast and refrigerate for a few hours (preferrably overnight).
- 3Remove roast from plastic bag, make several shallow slits in top of roast. Place prepared roast into your crock-pot.
- 4Mix together the remaining ingredients in a small bowl; pour over roast.
- 5Add bay leaves.
- 6Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours. (HIGH = 4 to 5 hours).
- 7COOK'S TIP: To complete this meal, in last hour add small red potatoes (halved), mushrooms (halved) and carrots (diced). Sauce can be thickened with 2 tablespoons flour dissolved in 1/4 cup of water.
- 8COOK'S TIP: For leftovers, add tomatoes, corn, celery, green beans, etc. Add a gravy mix and you have a tasty stew or soup.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deliciously Seasoned Beef Roast in a Crock-Pot
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 23.1
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
round tip roast