Recipe by AniSarit
One of my most loved recipes! I make this for nearly every big holiday, including Passover - always a big hit, never any leftovers for the next day!
Top Review by Manami
Hi AniSarit, these were a big hit! They were placed on our restaurant menu as an alternative, for three weeks, to see how often they are requested! Made just as posted but next time I'll add red bell pepper. Thank you very much, Diane:)
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can pink salmon
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons matzo meal
- salt & pepper, to taste
- oil, for frying
Directions See How It's Made
- Separate salmon but save all juice.
- Remove bones and skin (if any) from salmon, and then shred the salmon into fine pieces.
- Place salmon into mixing bowl adding the juice from the salmon, beaten eggs, onion, salt, pepper, and matzo meal - mix well.
- Form mixture into patties and fry on medium heat on both sides until golden brown.